I'm a little nervous tonight because tomorrow this cute little dog is going to have some minor surgery. And as his 'mother', I am very worried about it!! He has a small tumor on his face near his eye so we are having it removed because we don't really know what it is. My husband is going to take him tomorrow morning since I'll be at work, and then hopefully I can pick him up tomorrow evening. Since they are putting him out he can't have breakfast tomorrow so I wonder what he will be thinking when we all wake up and no one feeds him (which is an extremely regular routine in our house!!). Hopefully he won't think that we are starving him. I've been trying to explain to him that he's having surgery but who knows if he really understands! I gave him an extra treat tonight after dinner so hopefully that'll hold him over until tomorrow night.


Pray for my sweet Charlie tomorrow (and that I make it through the day without worrying too much about him!).

No comments:
Post a Comment