HANDWASH ONLY
I see those words and I cringe. My problem is I find a shirt or a pair of pants I really like, and I forget to read that tiny little tag until I've already worn the outfit, and by that point there is no turning back. I have to handwash it! Who invented handwash only clothes anyways? And why does it take FOREVER for me to get motivated to handwash something? I mean it's not like it takes that much time or work to handwash something.
My poor husband has several shirts that he loves to wear because they are comfortable. Unfortunately for him, they are handwash only so he only gets to wear those shirts on average, 2 or 3 times a year. Yeah, that's how long it takes me to get around to the handwashing. (*You may be thinking well why doesn't he just do his own handwashing? Well, I'm a very domesticated wife and I like to be in control of the kitchen, the laundry, and the baking)
I always say that I was born in the wrong time period. I would have loved to be around during 'Little House on the Prairie' times or during the early 1900's. But I think I need to take all that back...because I'm pretty sure those ladies had to handwash EVERYTHING! Yuck!


No comments:
Post a Comment