Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anniversary Time!

Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. Since we got married around spring break time, we always celebrate our anniversary with a spring break trip. But we did still celebrate a little yesterday with lunch at Olive Garden. I had a workshop so I didn't have to be at school yesterday and I got to have an actual 'lunch break' instead of the usual hurried 30 minutes at school. Then I met him up at the restaurant later that night and had some of the amazing bread pudding they have up there (it's actually better than Perini's bread pudding and I LOVE Perini's!).

Here's us 3 years ago yesterday...such a wonderful, happy day!! I love my husband dearly and I love our relationship. He is truly my best friend and my number one fan. We make each other laugh and have such a good time together. I am looking forward to many more years and many more anniversary trips, too!!

And now, I better get back to the laundry, packing, and other last minute things I am so nicely avoiding right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment