I like the 4th of July. It's fun to see fireworks and feel all patriotic since we do live in such a great country. We spent the 4th of July at the Ranger's game. Dan's dad met us there and we sat in one of my favorite sections, the all you can eat seats (I'm sure you can figure out why it's one of my favorite sections). Of course the Rangers lost because that seems to be what happens when I go to the games here lately, but it was still fun. The fireworks after the game were really good. And the drive back to Abilene after the game wasn't that bad for once because we got to watch fireworks almost all the way back that people were setting off themselves.
And in case you were wondering, I ate 3 hot dogs, 2 orders of nachos, a box of popcorn, a bag of peanuts, and a lot of Sprite. Now if they would just add a little ice cream machine to that buffet, everything would be perfect. Hope you had a happy 4th!
And in case you were wondering, I ate 3 hot dogs, 2 orders of nachos, a box of popcorn, a bag of peanuts, and a lot of Sprite. Now if they would just add a little ice cream machine to that buffet, everything would be perfect. Hope you had a happy 4th!
We found these 2 guys on top of the scoreboard coordinating the fly-over after the National Anthem.
Tried to get the fireworks in the background, but it didn't work

No comments:
Post a Comment