Well, summer is about halfway over and here are my thoughts...
1. Of the 14 things on my summer to-do list, I've crossed off 7...not too bad, I guess.
2. I've slept in way later than I had planned on, which makes me dread getting my body used to getting up early again in August.
3. I've been watching very little T.V., which is a surprise because I usually use the summer to clean up my DVR box.
4. I would be fine if I never saw another cucumber again seeing as I'm eating about 1 a day to keep up with what the garden gives us.
5. The Rangers are making my summer interesting and I'm hoping they do the same thing for fall.
6. The weather has been perfect in my opinion these past few weeks. Temperatures in the low 80's and lots of rain!
7. The novelty of my backyard oasis and all the flowers wore off quickly. I think one plant may have died. Thank goodness for my husband who noticed and is helping to nurse it back to health.
8. I am looking forward to the 2 trips I have left this summer, one with my mom and one with Dan.
9. My house is kind of dirty and I have no desire to do anything about it.
10. Why does summer have to end?
女性が欲しい指輪
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment