Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Father's Day...a little late!

I would have thought summer would have been the best time to blog since I'm not working, but clearly I'm finding plenty of other things to keep me busy. So here is my belated Happy Father's Day post. I got Dan a Father's Day card and we went out to dinner at Outback (Charlie is his kid if you are wondering why he got a Father's Day card). Neither of our dads live in Abilene so we didn't do anything with them on Father's Day. I celebrated a belated Father's Day with my dad the weekend after. I met him for dinner at Humperdink's Friday night. Then I took him to the Rangers/Astros game and we watched them lose. It was still fun and it was a fireworks Friday so that was even better. He's a nice guy and I'm glad he's my dad. He may be a bit goofy sometimes, but he's a pretty cool dad. I may have almost killed him though...I drove the wrong way down a street on the way home from the Rangers game because it was kind of dark. He said he saw his life flash before his eyes. So that was a cool Father's Day present, a second chance at life!

Dan and I are both so lucky to have such great dads. I can't wait for Dan to be a real dad someday, but for now I'm happy he's Charlie's dad. :) Here is a photo from the Rangers game and then some random photos of my favorite dads.



No comments:

Post a Comment