Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Răchel's Bachelorette Party

This past Saturday was Rachel's bachelorette party in Ft. Worth. We were sorority sisters in college. We all stayed in a hotel right in Sundance Square. When we all got there we had a fun shower for her at the hotel. Then we headed to Joe T. Garcia's for some good Mexican food. I had never been there before and could not believe how big the place was! It was fun seeing girls I haven't seen since practically college. We must get together more often!!! After we ate we went back to Sundance Square and this is awful, but I don't remember the name of the place we went to. They had live music and a giant outdoor patio. I don't even think I saw the name of the place when we went in. It was a fun night out with the girls and I can't wait until her wedding! I'm so excited for her as she begins this new chapter of her life.

Some of us girls at dinner

The bride-to-be and me!

Nicole, me, Ra'chel, and Candace

1 comment:

  1. awww!!! i just read this blog!!! i had fun with you too! can't wait to see you in 22 days!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete