Monday, April 5, 2010

What Charlie's been up to

With the exception of the wind, the weather has been really beautiful here lately. So Saturday night as I was getting a few things ready for Easter dinner, I decided to leave the back door open so Charlie could go in and out. I knew he was taking his favorite squeaky ball out there because I could hear it. I decided to go take a break and see what he was doing. This...

....is what I found. Apparently he was trying to bury his squeaky ball (which doesn't make sense because he rarely digs holes). Either way, I thought it was funny even if it did make a hole under my swing. I think the funniest part was when I took the ball away to go wash it off before I would let him bring it back inside. He stood by the sink and cried while I washed it off in the sink. I think he thought I was hurting his precious toy or something. Oh Charlie...he keeps us laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment