Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's keeping me motivated these days...

These are just a few of the things that are keeping me going these last few weeks of school:

It's finally baseball season! We're looking forward to heading to Arlington for some games as soon as we can (and I'm playing fantasy baseball for the first time...so different from fantasy football, but still fun).
The Cowboys schedule just came out, so now we can start planning our road game trip. After our trip to Kansas City to see them play last year, we decided to make it a yearly tradition. I'm trying to convince my husband if we drive to Houston to see them play the Texans, that technically wouldn't count for the 'official' road trip game since we wouldn't be flying and we could still fly to another away game for the 'official' road trip game. Wish me luck!
Well, have you figured out where we booked our summer trip to yet? If you guessed Maine, you're right! We officially got our plane tickets to Boston. We're flying in there, driving to Kennebunkport, Maine for a few days, and then we'll drive back to Boston and spend some time there before we head home. It seems strange not going to San Diego and while we'll miss it, it'll be fun to try someplace new. I'm looking forward to lots of good seafood and blueberries!
And I get to spend time with this special lady this summer...we've got a big trip to NY planned to visit family and friends. Plus we're hoping to get away to New Mexico for a few days to visit my brother and sister-in-law. We started an annual mother/daughter trip last year and we're continuing it this year. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands who let us take them!

Ahhhhhh, I feel better now. After long days at school in the spring, I need to remind myself of the good things yet to come. And as always, count my many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment