I know most people will disagree with me, but I LOVE this weather we are having!! I love cold nights at home snuggled up on the couch with a big blanket and a mug of hot chocolate (especially hot chocolate with 2 peppermint kisses dropped in and a big scoop of whipped cream on the top!).
I love the feeling of getting in my warm car in the morning after it's been warming up in the garage for me. I love eating a big bowl of hot soup for dinner. It's fun to have that anticipation of a snow day, even if it never happens. I love all the holidays associated with cold weather. I love being able to see my breath outside. I like wearing gloves and my big heavy winter jacket. There are just too many good things about cold weather!
I know a lot of people are dying for spring to get here, but I have to admit...I'm secretly glad that groundhog didn't see his shadow ;)
P.S. One thing I DON'T love about this weather: no recess makes for a long day at school!
女性が欲しい指輪
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment