Well, except for tonight.
It's the 50th anniversary of my team (January 28, 1960 they became official!) and I can't not blog about that!
Since my mom wants grandkids so bad, I thought I would make a top ten list of how I don't need to have kids because the Cowboys are in so many ways like 'my kids'. Hope you enjoy the list! (and don't take it too seriously!)
1. I go to all their games and support them...even when they don't play their best. And I scream my lungs out for them.
2. I spend too much money on them.
3. I am very proud of them!
4. I take a million pictures and videos of them.

5. When I hear people make fun of them or criticize them or tease them or laugh at them, etc...I take offense and stick up for them.
6. I plan my schedule around them.
7. I get mad at them when they get in trouble with the law or when they say things they shouldn't say.
8. I support their fundraisers.

9. I don't like them to date or marry anyone I don't approve of first.
10. I have no favorites, I like each player the same. I promise. I have no favorites. There isn't one player that I like more than anyone else on the team. I don't take more pictures of one player over another and I...ok, fine maybe I do.

So, you see mom, you kind of do have grandkids...53 of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment